Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tired boy

Naisha caught Josiah sleep standing



Going....





Going....



Gone





8 comments:

Chalonn said...

that is the saddest thing :-) I know the feeling of being that tired, and you guys should feel terrible for not putting him to bed :-)))) (kidding) I just saw someone's facebook post where their baby had fallen asleep in the high chair and face planted into his bowl...these kids are soooo funny! Great entertainment!

Aaron & Michelle said...

What fun to video this to show to him when he is older. My older kids now ask to watch the home videos when they were young and throwing major tantrums in front of the camera. They laugh now but it was not funny back then at all. Your boys are so adorable. When are you going to be in the burg again???? Michelle

JanaeGalindo said...

That is the funniest thing! Better watch out though if he is sleep walking. My brother used to sleep walk and pee in the closet.
Hope you guys are doing good. Post more pics of your little guys; they are too cute to keep to yourself.

Chelise said...

Hilarous! This is how I feel right now. Miss ya!

modestmuse said...

That was awesome. SO hilarious! I am so glad Naisha caught that one. I wish that we could've hung out with you guys more! I had such a good time. Hopefully we get to see you guys again before we go South!

David and Deena said...

I know that feeling too. Josiah is growing so big. We have to see you soon. When?

David and Deena said...

I know that feeling too. Josiah is growing so big. We have to see you soon. When?

BRIAR said...

I am dying!!! So hilarious!!