Dhaka, Bangledesh
Brussels, Blegium
Algiers, Algeria
Warsaw, Poland
Beijing, China
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Seoul, South Korea
Madrid, Spain
Antananarivo, Madagascar
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire
Cairo, Egypt
Montevideo, Uruguay
Geneva, Switzerland
Ankara, Turkey
Serbia Belgrade Montenegro
Nicosia, Cyprus
Nairobi, Kenya
Panama City, Panama
5 comments:
Switzerland is amazing! So excited for you guys.
Yikes! Some of those places seem a little scarey! But some sound awesome! Good luck.
Yeah!!! YOu guys are awesome with posting so soon. Can't wait to find out where you are going. So exciting!!!! Post soon you guys. Ha! It was so good to see you and your boys. Landon already misses "Mosiah" MIchelle
Crazy! This is an interesting list. Can't wait to hear where you end up!
!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!! Awesome list! I am so excited for you guys!!!! This is really happening! :D Decisions, decisions -- I am all for Madagascar, we'd only be a couple hours away by plane! But a lot of those places sound great -- I would be all over Spain, myself :) Or Switzerland, or Turkey, oh my! Although I only bid high on places that are warm :) Hahaha! SO EXCITED for you guys, let us know ASAP when you find out!!
Post a Comment