Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Some fun days around town

Unfortunately our internet has been a little quirky, so I have to type as quickly as I can and attach my pictures as quickly as possible, so you are going to get a general paragraph describing these pictures.

Some of these are from when Bart and Joanne came to visit us (which was awesome)We went to Longqing Gorge which is a beautiful gorge in the summer and in the winter they turn it into a beautiful ice festival with all sorts of ice sculptures and houses. We also went down to Wangfujing Street where you can eat any insect on a stick. I think Collin's nephews would REALLY enjoy that street. We also visited the Great Wall.
One of these is the first snow of the winter, and I think I have one of Simon and Josiah together.










2 comments:

Bart and Joanne said...

Rosie we miss you all! Glad you've got this blog. Love you all!

David and Deena said...

Beautiful pictures. Dad C keeps saying he wants to visit! Good to see Bart & JoAnne. We are excited for their mission but will miss having them around. I didn't see your face on here, Rosemay:(