The Websters
oh my gosh. i am dying over that last picture!!!!
I love that you are putting more pictures up! I can't get enough of that little peanut. I also LOVE that picture on your banner!
Oh, he's SOOOOOOO cute. I love the pictures! I want to squeeze him!
Your boy is looking so big!!! Man, I'm glad he looks more like you Rosemay. Oh, I had to search to find your blog because Collin didn't send me your blog address. Anyways it was good to see your family, keep in touch.John D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh my gosh. i am dying over that last picture!!!!
I love that you are putting more pictures up! I can't get enough of that little peanut. I also LOVE that picture on your banner!
Oh, he's SOOOOOOO cute. I love the pictures! I want to squeeze him!
Your boy is looking so big!!! Man, I'm glad he looks more like you Rosemay. Oh, I had to search to find your blog because Collin didn't send me your blog address. Anyways it was good to see your family, keep in touch.
John D
Post a Comment