Sunday, April 20, 2008

Book Review

So here are my book reviews for the books I read.

"I Capture the Castle" is an interesting book. I think it was originally wirtten in the 1940's or thereabout. I wouldn't say it is one of my favorites, or that I would ever read it again, but it is a classic. Therefore, it must be read. I would give it 3 out of 5 stars.

"The Pillars of the Earth" is a phenomenal book. There is so much insight and suspense and intrigue. I would recommend this book, but I probably won't. It can be violent at times and extremely racy. It is defnatley NOT meant for the average reader. 5 out of 5 stars.

"Angels and Demons" is one of the most enjoyable books I have ever read. I love Dan Brown and the way he vividly paints a picture that you feel you are a part of. I would strongly recommend. 5 out of 5 stars.

2 comments:

modestmuse said...

Hello, friend! Thanks for adding to my summer reading list. People keep inviting me to some book-sharing Web site. Have you heard of it? I forgot what it's called. Love the blog! More pics of baby Josiah, please! I didn't get to see him today.

The Mandate Press said...

Oh yeah, I've heard of that site. It's amazing. There's ton's of books on there.

Too bad I can't read.