Last Saturday we went downtown to see the Cherry Blossom festival. It was great, although not the best place for 3 people with allergies. Also included are some pictures of Josiah and I playing around while pops was at work.
I can't believe how much Naisha looks like you. She is getting so big. Josiah is such a sweet boy, he is growing up so fast.I sure miss you. I wish we lived closer.
Are you serious? Was that Naisha with you? She's so grownup! And Josiah is as adorable as ever. I love his "deer in the headlights" eyes! And I think that's the first picture of I've seen of him laughing or smiling. He usually looks so serious. The cherry blossoms look pretty.
Miss you so much . . . GNO isn't the same without you. Did you hear Sara is prego? Yup, a huge surprise! Josiah is getting so big and is absolutely darling! I just want to kiss those cheeks! Hope all is well!
7 comments:
Okay wow...could that little boy of yours be any cuter! I can't stand the fact that I've never met Josiah...will you come visit Seattle again?
I can't believe how much Naisha looks like you. She is getting so big. Josiah is such a sweet boy, he is growing up so fast.I sure miss you. I wish we lived closer.
Rosemay! I live by you now! We are in Vienna...I want to get together soon. Email me at chezalyn@hotmail.com when you get a chance!
Are you serious? Was that Naisha with you? She's so grownup! And Josiah is as adorable as ever. I love his "deer in the headlights" eyes! And I think that's the first picture of I've seen of him laughing or smiling. He usually looks so serious. The cherry blossoms look pretty.
HOLY COW!!! When did Naisha get so tall!!! And I can hardly stand how cute that little peanut is. I just want to wipe that big tear off his cheek.
I love that little cherub. And can't believe Naisha. Isn't DC beautiful in the spring! So glad to see your family. Love you
Miss you so much . . . GNO isn't the same without you. Did you hear Sara is prego? Yup, a huge surprise! Josiah is getting so big and is absolutely darling! I just want to kiss those cheeks! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment