We went to China about a month ago. Collin planned the trip and didn't tell me where we were going until we go to the airport. It was a great experience. I don't think I have ever been as culture shocked as I was on that trip. The best part of all was the Great Wall. I climbed all those stairs in what felt like 100 degree heat. Here are some pictures. Included is a picture of the biggest Buddha statue in the world. It was carved from one tree. We tried to take the picture in a way that you could get the full perspective, but it was just too big. It is about 18 m. tall (60 ft.) but stretches another 10 or so underneath.
I love it! WOW!! That Wall is so impressive; so is the statue. I can't imagine what an amazing, crazy trip that must have been. Rosemay, you look so beautiful! So good to hear an update and see pics of you two.
I loved the wall and the Buddha, but most of all seeing you two!!! Rosemay, you are beautiful and Collin is pretty handsome himself. We miss you and are so excited for your new family member to arrive. Want more pictures of Josiah. So glad you had such a fun surprise...I love husbands who do that kind of thing! Mostly hope all is well and happy at your home! Love us!
Way to go on the surprise Collin! What amazing pictures. You both look so great. I only wish I could have gotten to watch the little man while you were gone. I miss you guys. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
I love the pictures. May I say Collin is a true sweetheart, I'm not sure how he pulled that off without you knowing Rosie. Your trip will be fun to reflect on as you are rocking this new little baby. We love you and are happy you had such a great time.
5 comments:
I love it! WOW!! That Wall is so impressive; so is the statue. I can't imagine what an amazing, crazy trip that must have been. Rosemay, you look so beautiful! So good to hear an update and see pics of you two.
I loved the wall and the Buddha, but most of all seeing you two!!! Rosemay, you are beautiful and Collin is pretty handsome himself. We miss you and are so excited for your new family member to arrive. Want more pictures of Josiah. So glad you had such a fun surprise...I love husbands who do that kind of thing! Mostly hope all is well and happy at your home! Love us!
That looks so cool. What a great trip. How did he surprise you like that? Good work Collin.
Way to go on the surprise Collin! What amazing pictures. You both look so great. I only wish I could have gotten to watch the little man while you were gone. I miss you guys. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
I love the pictures. May I say Collin is a true sweetheart, I'm not sure how he pulled that off without you knowing Rosie. Your trip will be fun to reflect on as you are rocking this new little baby. We love you and are happy you had such a great time.
Post a Comment