Monday, October 19, 2009

Simon Jolicoeur Webster...and his crazy brother





Oct. 11, 2009
4:47 a.m.
7 lbs. 13 0z.
18 inches

9 comments:

Chalonn said...

Congrats Rosie!!! We are sooo happy for you..your kids are look a likes...soooo cute! Hope you are recovering and doing well.

Tiffany said...

what a little doll! you have gorgeous kids! keep us updated and congratulations on another beautiful baby boy!

David and Deena said...

What!!! I thought tomorrow was the big day and now I see I'm way behind. He is adorable. I will be calling soon to see how you 4 are doing. CONGRATULATIONS! A brother! We are happy for you.

Kimber Bowen said...

Congrats! He is adorable. I can't believe how much hair he has. I hope all is going well. Tell Josiah Hi from Chase.

Mat, Chenae & Jackson said...

oh! he's so so so cute. And Josiah...is a doll! Congrats on having such cute kids. I'm still somewhat bugged that I just found out today that you are the proud mother of 2! lo siento.

Cara said...

oh my goodness! he's beautiful! hooray for having two adorable babies!

Britton said...

Congrats on the new baby boy! Hope all is going well. He's a cutie!

Erin said...

He is so sweet, and I love his hair! Congrats, hope 2 goes well.

Erin said...

He is so sweet, and I love his hair! Congrats, hope 2 goes well.